Updated: Sep 10
Date: Sunday, September 11
Meeting Location: Directly across from the parking lot located on Waldegg at the start of the trail
We look forward to seeing you there!
Not far from Basel, nestled deep in the forest, sits a magical world of the elves for your children to explore. With multiple activities and games to play, children of all ages are certain to adore this lovingly created and maintained theme trail.
This trail opens in May, so mark your calendar for the perfect family outing. If hiking in the summer heat is of concern, don't worry, this trail offers plenty of shade, making it the ideal location for a slow walk on a hot summer day.
Pack a lunch for grilling and make the most of the awesome grilling area, equipped with grilles, a toilet, a pond and a swing.
The Elfen and Wichtelweg is a fabulous trail for your next family outing!
· Theme trail
· Stroller-friendly (all - terrain stroller only)
· Parking is available
· One toilet is located along the route at the picnic area.
· No drinking water is available along the trail. Make sure to pack plenty.
· This trail is best explored by those with a car.
· Pack bug spray.
· The trail is only open from May through October.
· Nearest bus stop is Wolfwil, Schulhaus, but be aware that this will require a walk along the road to get to the start of the theme trail.